EQUIVOQUE



Hi my dear friend, I have not talk with you for many months, l want to tell you about the life with my husband.


_I don’t have any more dreams since we got married
He is my dream come true
_It is terrible to see him
Sad because it hurts me, I love him
_So much, for that, I don’t want to
Lose his love, that’s why I never
_argue with him, I am so patient
Sweet and kind with this splendid man
_but I cannot continue being
Jealous, I need to trust him, it is so
_stupid, it is impossible to live
With this insecurity and fear that make feel
_sad and worried all the time
He seems to be happy with me, however
_I think it will be better to finish with
The moments when we are not together,
_the melancholy that I feel when I really want
a hug and he is not here
_To be with someone else
Is not the same, he is the only one
_maybe one day he can understand
How much I love him and
_the pain that produces to me
To think to be without him

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario